Ollie German Blue Chamomile Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
• Botanical name: Matricaria recutica
• Extraction Method: steam distillation of flowering tops
• Properties: Analgesic, anti-allergenic, healing, sedative, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, calming
• Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - aromatherapy to promote calmness - add to room spray - dilute in carrier oil for muscle aches and fatigue - dilute in ointment to disinfect topical rashes and wounds
Azure blue coloured and rich, german blue chamomile essential oil is one of its kind.
It is a thick, inky-blue essential oil, known for its healing, sedative, disinfectant and anti-inflammatory properties. It owes its unique colour to chamazulene, a blue-ish compound, that is formed during the distillation process.
German chamomile oil is a very child friendly oil and is useful for all children’s conditions and is very calming. It is also by far the best pain killer amongst all essential oils.
This wonderful essential oil is used for a variety of skin related ailments. It can calm down inflamed skin and works very well on rashes, wounds, bites, acne, allergies etc. You can make your own wound disinfectant by mixing 10 drops of german chamomile oil with 4 drops of tea tree oil in 150ml of isopropyl alcohol or witch hazel. This will help disinfect wounds and also promote faster healing.
As with any other chamomile oil, german chamomile has amazing sedative properties. Try diffusing it or apply it topically or blending it with sandalwood oil or buddhawood oil to help you get a good night’s rest.
Add a few drops to a carrier oil and use it’s anti-inflammatory properties to treat inflammations, muscular aches and pains, inflamed joints, sprains effectively.
German chamomile essential oil has GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe), so it can be used around children and pregnant women. It may stain light coloured fabrics.
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use