Ollie Hungarian Oregano Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of dried leaves
- Properties: antimicrobial, antioxidant
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/ nebuliser - food flavouring to support healthy immune system and digestion - dilute in water or alcohol to create surface cleanser
Oregano is well known the world over for its distinct fragrance and the amazing flavour it imparts in cooking.
Oregano oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used in traditional practices for centuries. Whether using it for diffusing or as digestive or for flavouring, a little can go a long way with oregano oil – it is a very strong oil.
Oregano essential oil used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent. Try adding 10 drops of oregano oil to one bottle to 500ml of water or isopropyl alcohol to create a natural, harsh chemical-free antimicrobial surface cleanser that beats any supermarket-brand disinfectant.
This fragrant herb oil has powerful antioxidants when ingested thereby helping your gut. It also supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function.
Try diffusing just 1-2 drops of Ollie’s oregano oil with Ollie’s Himalayan Cedarwood oil or Ollie’s Nilgiri eucalyptus oil daily to clear your lungs, boost your immune system, and cleanse the air.
Ollie's Hungarian Oregano oil is food grade- adding one drop of oregano oil to a big pot of tea or bowl of pasta can bring much needed freshness to your food and also improve digestion.
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Ingest minimally ( one drop per big bowl of food) as oregano oil is highly concentrated and strong
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use