Ollie Kochi Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of leaves
- Properties: antiseptic, astringent, anti-depressant, analgesic, deodorant
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - food flavouring to help with stomach pain and diarrhoea - insect repellent – Diluted in carrier oil to relieve stress and muscle pain - dilute in hair and skin products
Lemongrass essential oil can be diffused for its refreshing aroma that not only acts as a deodorizer, but also helps relieve stress and rejuvenate your mind. It helps ease nervous fatigue and uplifts the mood.
It is also a known insect repellent. Dilute it in a carrier oil and apply on skin or add a few drops to your surface and floor cleaning liquids to help keep bugs and insects at bay.
Adding lemongrass oil to your massage oil often helps relieve headaches and alleviates muscle and join pain.
Add a few drops to your soap/shampoo/deodorant/moisturizer for its amazing antiseptic and astringent properties. It is a known skin and hair tonic.
Due to its cooling properties, lemongrass oil has also been used as a natural fever reducer.
Ollie’s lemongrass oil is food grade. Try adding a drop of oil in a pot of tea or a light broth to relieve stomach pain or diarrhoea. Or just use it to flavour your food as you would use lemongrass!
LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
2 drops of kochi lemongrass oil
2 drops of peppermint oil
2 drops of bergamot oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Ingest minimally ( one drop in a pot of tea) as the oil is highly concentrated
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use