Ollie Mysore Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Santalum album
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of heartwood
- Properties: calming, astringent, fixative, antiseptic, tonic, sedative
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - aromatherapy and meditation- dilute in skin care products – use to soothe sunburns and insect bites - dilute in hair care products
Indian Sandalwood is considered to be one of the most valuable trees in the world. Also termed as divine oil, Sandalwood is an important component of holy rituals and meditation, calming the worried mind and supporting inner serenity.
Diffusing a few drops of this amazing, fixative oil helps to calm the mind- reducing anxiety, fear, stress and restlessness, and helps induce positive thoughts.
It is also used extensively in beauty treatments and is considered to be a magic potion for skin ailments. It is soothing on the skin and can help to soothe a sunburn or an insect bite.
Add this oil to skin and face creams, soaps and lotions for all skin types for its astringent and antiseptic properties.
Applying diluted sandalwood oil to your hair can stimulate hair growth and treat dandruff.
It helps in restoring damaged skin cells, helping with conditions such as dry skin, crackling, flaking and wrinkles. This oil is used in alternate medicine to treat cuts, burns, scars and sometimes even on warts.
Sandalwood oil is widely used in some industrial products like mouth fresheners, incense sticks, perfumes, soaps, room fresheners, etc.
SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
2 drops of mysore sandalwood oil
3 drops of himalayan lavender oil
2 drops of ylang ylang oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use