Ollie Queensland Buddhawood Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Eremophila mitchellii
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of heartwood and bark
- Properties: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - add in massage oil to relieve sore muscles - aromatherapy to calm the mind, reduce stress and promote sleep
Buddhawood Essential Oil is a rare, cherished oil that is steam distilled from a small tree native to Australia. It sometimes referred to as false sandalwood or Australian Desert Rosewood.
Buddha Wood is a thick, dark oil with a , with a scent that has been called rich, rugged, calming, woody, smoky, resinous, and complex. It is used widely in meditative practices and to bring focus and clarity.
It’s said to have a “lighter side,” which works well in perfumes without overpowering other notes.
Due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, it is good for relieving pain from sore muscles. It is also helpful for those suffering from rheumatism or arthritis – a dd a few drops to massage oils to help ease pain and inflammation in the joints and promote relaxation.
The most common use for Buddha wood essential oil is as an aid in meditation. You can diffuse buddhawood oil during your meditation practice or to promote a restful and relaxed environment. To encourage peace and relaxation or to support meditation, diffuse Buddhawood Oil for 30 minutes.
It is also used in sacred ceremonies to purify the surroundings and remove negative energy. With its ability to calm the mind and clear it of negativity, it also help to improve sleep quality and reduce stress. Try inhaling it 15-30 minutes before bed to promote restful sleep.
Traditionally, indigenous people have been documented using this cherished plant for its antibacterial properties and as a remedy for cuts and sores.
QUEENSLAND BUDDHAWOOD OIL DIFFUSER BLEND:
2 drops queensland budddhawood essential oil
2 drops mysore sandalwood essential oil
3 drops himalayan lavender essential oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use