Ollie Scots Pine Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Pinus sylvestris
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of dried pine needles
- Properties: antiseptic, antiviral, deodorant, tonic, grounding, balancing, stimulating, antimicrobial
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - add to massage oil to soothe tired and aching muscles - aromatherapy to stimulate immune system/coughs and cold - dilute to make surface cleaner
Pine essential oil is known for its grounding, balancing, refreshing and stimulating properties. It is found that the pine forests produce a healing environment due to the evaporation of the essential oil form the pine needles.
It is loaded with anti-microbial properties, and aids in aids recovery from viral and bacterial infections. It is also known to stimulate the immune system, and helps with battling coughs, colds and flu too.
Diffuse a few drops of scots pine oil with a citrus essential oil like Ollie’s Lemon or sweet orange oil to bring back happiness and spaciousness into your home. It also helps with feelings of tiredness and mental fatigue.
A warm oil, add a few drops to a carrier oil or blend it with Ollie’s Kochi Lemongrass oil or Tunisian Rosemary Oil to make a massage oil blend that will instantly soothe tired and achy muscles.
For it’s amazing bactericidal and antiviral properties, use diluted pin oil or or blend with other antimicrobial oils like Lemon oil, cedarwood oil or tea tree oil to create a powerful, all natural surface cleanser.
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use