Anua 5 ZERO Mild Sun Cream | SPF 50+ PA++++ (50ml)
Country of Origin : Republic of Korea, 100% Original products
10/11/2022 This product indicates the expiration (까지) date.
A physical sun cream that features a broad spectrum of SPF 50+ PA++++ that protects the skin from UV rays.
- Non-irritative and free from 20 types of harmful ingredients.
- Sunscreen that can be safely applied on sensitive skin.
- The watery cream texture keeps the skin refreshing and moisturized under the sunlight without a white cast, thanks to the filter powder dispersion technology.
- This sunscreen will thoroughly protect your skin from sunlight with its moisturizing and natural properties.
- Applies softly with a moisturizing feeling without having to rub excessively.
Use daily. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
[How to use]
Apply the sunscreen at the last step of the skincare routine and 15 minutes before going outdoors. Apply a moderate amount evenly over the face.
Full-component purified water, Cyclopentasiloxane, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, propane diol, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dibutyl adipate, caprylyl methicone, 1,2-hexaneDiol, disteardimonium hectoliter, sorbitan sesquiplane, magnesium sulfate, hydrogen dimethicone, aluminum hydroxide, C30-45 alkyl Cetearyl dimethicone cross polymer, stearic acid seed, Inositol, Bitter Almond Kernel Oil, Green Tea Extract, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Octyl Dodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Apple Tree Leaf Extract, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Common Jasmine Flower Extract, Green Tea Water, Echium PlantaGineum Seed Oil , Cucumber fruit juice, Bifi fruit extract, balloon vine flower / leaf / vine extract, sunflower seed oil unsaponifiable, lactobacillus fermentation seafood, lactococcus fermentation seafood, dicaprylyl carbonate, Centella extract, medicinal model Extract, Plyglyceryl-2 DipolyhydroxyStearate, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycan, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol , Sodium Hyaluronate CrossPolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, HydroxypropylTrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate