Ollie Egyptian Geranium Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Pelargonium graveolens
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of leaves and flowers
- Properties: Antiseptic, astringent, deodorant, analgesic, antidepressant, tonic
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - dilute in hair care and skin care products - aromatherapy to alleviate stress – dilute in carrier oil to regulate PMS or menstrual pain
Geranium essential oil’s floral and herbaceous scent has been shown to alleviate stress and moods, bringing about a calming effect.
Geranium oil has been used to regulate women’s reproductive health from time immemorial. Massaging diluted geranium oil on your belly area or diffusing a few drops eases discomfort during PMS, or period cramps. Also helps reduce feelings of melancholy and severity of mood swings associated with the monthly cycle
This versatile oil can be added into your beauty and personal care products. It is a balancing skin tonic that stimulates both dry & oily skin and promotes radiant, healthy skin. Add a few drops to your shampoo/moisturiser/face wash to balance sebum production and help control acne.
Not only is it great for skin and hair, menstrual symptom regulation, and stress relief—geranium oil is a powerful insect repellent. Try a few drops of geranium oil in your diffuser or apply it topically to ward away those pesky bugs.
Pure geranium oil can be too floral and strong for some, begin with less and work your way up as needed.
GERANIUM OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
3 drops egyptian geranium oil
3 drops himalayan lavender oil
2 drops sweet orange oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use