Ollie Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
• 100% Pure Essential Oil
• Botanical name: Lavendula angustifolia
• Extraction Method: Steam distillation of lavender flowers
• Properties: relaxing, calming, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, digestive
• Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - promotes calmness and sleep - dilute in topical ointment to treat minor bug bites and burns - food flavouring - lavender aromatherapy
Ollie's Himalayan Lavender Oil is produced by steam distilling flowers that grow at an altitude of 1100 metres, in the beautiful Kashmir region of India.
Lavender oil is one of the most popular essential oils in the world, and it is widely used for its relaxing and calming, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
The most popular way to use Ollie’s lavender oil is to diffuse it before you sleep for a restful night’s sleep. Based on personal preference if you find pure lavender oil too strong you can balance it out with other oils or begin using with fewer drops and work your way up as needed. You can also place a few drops on your pillow before going to bed.
Bug bites or minor burns- apply small amounts of lavender oil to relieve inflammation, itching and soothe the skin.
It is also a great oil to use for children.
Lavender oil is a great addition to your soaps and shampoos as well. Add a couple of drops and you not only have an antifungal agent but also a wonderfully smelling product!
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
2 drops Himalayan lavender oil
2 drops lemon oil
2 drops rosemary oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated.
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use