Ollie Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Corymbia citriodora
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of leaves
- Properties: insect repellent, chest decongestant, antifungal
- Suggested use: - diffuse with diffuser/nebulizer - insect repellent - dilute to treat fungal skin or nail infections – dilute with carrier oil for muscle fatigue/soreness - decongestant
Related to Eucalyptus oil but completely different, lemon eucalyptus oil is a citrusy-camphor smelling oil known for its powerful insect repellent properties. Diffuse it or apply diluted on your skin or add a drop of this oil on a mosquito patch to extend the life of that patch by another few days to help keep away pesky mosquitoes and bugs.
Aside from insect repellent properties, it also has multiple other uses. Diluted lemon eucalyptus oil can be used to treat fungal skin/nail infections, or use it relieve arthritis pain and muscle spasms.
Lemon Eucalyptus oil contains chest decongestant properties, so the next time you’re having a chesty cough try diffusing a few drops this wonderful oil and improve your breathing in no time.
LEMON EUCALYPTUS OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
2 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil
3 drops of himalayan lavender oil
2 drops of peppermint oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use