Ollie Nilgiri Eucalytpus Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of leaves
- Properties: anti-inflammatory, expectorant, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, decongestant
- Suggested use: - diffuse with diffuser/nebulizer - dilute in hot water to ease nasal congestion - dilute with carrier oil to apply for muscle tension/fatigue – diffuse to increase focus and concentration
Eucalyptus essential oil is known widely for easing nasal congestion. You can diffuse it by putting a few drops in your diffuser or inhale it gently, diluted with hot water to create steam. It also helps to purify and cleanse the air.
It is very useful in the treatment of respiratory problems, wounds, muscle pain, mental exhaustion, dental care, skin care and fever to name a few.
When diluted, it can also disinfect wounds and apply to the skin to relieve symptoms of arthritis and skin ulcers.
Or, you can also add it to a carrier oil for a soothing massage to help relieve muscle pain and mental exhaustion. It may also be used topically or in a spritzer as an insect repellent.
Try Ollie’s favourite nose-clearing diffuser blend!
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
2 drops nilgiri eucalyptus oil
2 drops clove bud oil
2 drops orange oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Do not ingest eucalyptus essential oil as it is toxic
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use