Ollie Peppermint Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Mentha piperita
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of leaves
- Properties: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/ nebuliser - dilute with carrier oil to calm dry and damaged skin - food flavouring - mental focus/clarity – relieves fatigue/headaches
The menthol in peppermint is its signature property and is sure to give you mint-y benefits! Add a few drops in your diffuser and let its bright and refreshing aroma invigorate your senses and stimulate your mind.
It’s antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties can help to calm dry and damaged skin. If you have an itchy scalp and/or dandruff, try applying diluted peppermint oil. The menthol in the peppermint oil dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow.
It's antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties means that it is a great oil to have in your essential oil kit as it aids in alleviating your ailments and is also a natural alternative for insect repellent!
Apply diluted peppermint oil to help relieve achy muscles or tired feet. Inhale it as a natural alternative for asthma relief, sinusitis, spasmodic coughing, nausea and fainting.
Ollie’s Peppermint oil is food grade – try adding a drop of oil in a pot of tea and let the peppermint help with indigestion or gastric trouble.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
2 drops of peppermint oil
2 drops of nilgiri eucalyptus oil
2 drops of rosemary oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Ingest minimally ( one drop in a pot of tea) as peppermint oil is highly concentrated
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use