Ollie Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Anthemis nobilis
- Extraction Method: steam distillation of flowering tops
- Properties: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, calming, sedative, good for children
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser -promotes sleep - dilute in skin care products – Dilute in carrier oil to ease muscular aches and pains – dilute in carrier oil and massage for PMS/ irregular periods
Roman chamomile essential oil have long been known for their therapeutic properties and used for a wide variety of ailments throughout history.
This daisy-like plant produces a sweet smelling essential oil which has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. In the hurricane storm of our stressful lives, a few drops of roman chamomile essential oil every now and then will provide you with much-needed calmness.
Roman chamomile oil is considered to be one of the safest to use on very young children and infants. It is comes in handy to help soothe and calm children.
Diffuse a few drops or add a few drops to a carrier oil and apply topically help with deep calming and relaxation, reduce stress and anxiety and to help you to sleep. Or blend it with other peace-promoting and calming oils such for enhanced relaxation, harmony, and stability.
It is a great oil to use for skin related ailments, too. Dilute a few drops in carrier oil or moisturiser to help with acne, blemishes or red/dry skin, bruises and wounds.
This sweet, herbaceous smelling oil works very well for a host of muscular related pains. Dilute a few drop in a massage oil to ease inflammations, muscular aches and pains, or ease arthritic or nerve related pain. It also helps with PMS, irregular periods and menstrual cramps. It will help will soothe frazzled nerves and bring back that spring in your step.
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use