Ollie Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
- Extraction Method: Cold press of orange peel
- Properties: antimicrobial, antidepressant, digestive, stimulant, antiseptic
- Suggested use: - diffusing in diffuser/nebuliser - food flavouring - dilute to skin care products - add into laundry detergent and household disinfectant spray - dilute in carrier oil and apply on neck and chest to relieve cold and cough
Sweet orange essential oil, like most citrus oils, is rich in Vitamin C and is used in various topical applications, internal consumption and for its cleaning properties.
The uplifting and joyful aroma of sweet orange oil comforts the mind and eases feelings discomfort. Diffuse a few drops or dab a bit on your skin to ease stress, nervous tension and exhaustion, anxiety. It can also be used as part of a night routine to help with sleeping difficulties.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil is an excellent natural skin tonic and acts as an astringent to cleanse, detoxify & brighten the skin. Try adding 3-4 drops to your moisturizer or face pack to nourish your skin or help with dry, irritated or calloused skin.
It aids the digestive system, helps settle a nervous stomach, eases indigestion, relieves cramps and flatulence. It regulates your digestive system and can gas and upset tummies. Ollie’s Sweet Orange essential oil is food grade, which means you can use this great digestive oil in your cooking. Simply add a drop or two to your food.
A few drops of this zesty, fresh oil can also be added in your laundry detergent and household disinfectant spray to rid grime and grease and germs
Sweet orange oil is also considered a great oil for children for its mild and gentle properties.
SWEET ORANGE OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
3 drops sweet orange essential oil
2 drops peppermint essential oil
1 drop kochi lemongrass essential oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Ingest minimally ( one drop in a pot of tea) as sweet orange oil is highly concentrated
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use