Ollie Himalayan Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Cedrus deodara
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation of unused trunk and roots
- Properties: deodorising, insect repellent, astringent, calming, antiseptic, decongestant, antifungal, antibacterial
- Suggested use: - diffusing with a diffuser/nebulizer - dilute with hair care products to promote hair growth/dandruff - bug/insect repellent
Ollie’s Himalayan Cedarwood oil is steam distilled from species of cedarwood native to the Himalayan region. Our commitment to sustainability, our oil is distilled from stumps and roots from unused or fallen trees only.
Diffuse a few drops of cedarwood for its woody, calming scent and also for its deodorising properties. It also promotes good sleep. Or dilute it in a carrier oil and apply topically to help sleep better.
Cedarwood essential oil can also promote hair growth and reduce hair loss! Add a few drops to your shampoo, if you're looking for relief from seborrhoeic dermatitis or to balance oil levels in the scalp. Or use a few drops in your daily skin care routine for its astringent properties.
It can also be used diluted for its insect repellent properties to keep insects and bugs away.
CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
2 drops of himalayan cedarwood oil
2 drops of orange oil
2 drops of spearmint oil
- All Ollie Essential oils are 100% pure and highly concentrated
- Always dilute with appropriate carrier oil for topical use
- Never use undiluted essential oils near eyes or mucous membranes
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, lactating or under any medication, consult your physician before use